This Herkimer Diamond station necklace is perfect for layering or on its own!
What is a Herkimer Diamond?
Herkimer diamonds are not actually diamonds, but double-terminated quartz crystals discovered within exposed outcrops of dolomite in and around Herkimer County, New York and the Mohawk River Valley
• T H E D E T A I L S:
• Choose from Sterling silver, Gold fill or Rose gold fill
• Herkimer Diamonds vary in size from 3mm to 6mm
• Quality chain finished with a Lobster style clasp & our signature blue bead*
• Thoughtfully packaged & ready for gift giving!
• Handmade, just for you, in our sunny California Studio
• Our 365 Guarantee: Our jewelry is guaranteed for 1 year after purchase date against defects.
* A tiny blue bead is the finishing touch on every Studio Blue necklace. Symbolizing our attention to detail and, of course, our love of the color blue!
• Your jewelry is always beautifully and carefully wrapped in our sturdy, navy blue box accompanied by our signature "Studio Blue" satin drawstring pouch, a polishing cloth and care instruction card (shown in the last photo).